V80ML designed for mobile use
The axial piston pump type V80ML-200 by HAWE InLine Hydraulik GmbH guarantees a new power density in its class. Working pressures up to 400 bar and peak pressures up to 450 bar are possible. Based on the previous engine of the V80M-200, the integrated impeller pump leads to a speed-up from 2150 up to 2500 revolutions per min.
A very compact design including the new controller varieties sets new standards. The materials and the balanced interaction of the components make a continuous service under heavy circumstances possible and have a very low mass moment in the drive train.
The reliable engine and regulation system provides an excellent level of efficiency in a broad scale of pressure, rotation and volume stream. A minimum of heat loss reduces the fuel consumption of the machine significantly.
- Set values can be put in by internal program, external SPS or potentiometer
- Set values are recallable any time
- High precision of all values
- No dependence on viscosity
- Error message and logic reaction at sensor failure
- At multi pump mode several digital control cards can be connected by bus system (In event master-slave-mode)
- Robust and rattle proof device for stationary and mobile applications